OMS Athletics Information
- 2020-2021 Physical Forms (all student-athletes must have submitted)
- 2020-2021 OMS Activities Schedule
- 2020-2021 OMS Student-Athlete Handbook
- 2021 OMS Fall Sports Practice Information
- What Makes a Nightmare Sports Parent--And What Makes a Great One
- Directions to Away Games
All Students who wish to participate in athletics at OMS must complete the following:
1. Meet all eligibility requirements of the Kansas State High School Activities Association (KSHSAA).
2. Have a current physical and medical consent form on file with the OMS Athletic Office.
Note: physicals for the upcoming school year should be obtained after May 1 of the current calendar year (i.e. your physical for the 2020-2021 school year must have been obtained after May 1, 2020.)
3. Concussion form signed by athlete and parent
Please see the OMS office for the standard physical form or click below to download a printable physical packet and other forms needed.
OMS Sports by Season
Cheerleading, Cross Country, Football, and Volleyball
Cheerleading, Girls Basketball, Boys Basketball, and Wrestling